We are currently looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer to join the Design Team and help us turn ideas into meticulously executed killer product features. Working together with the Creative Director, Product Managers, Engineering and QA teams you'll participate in every stage of the product development process, from conception to implementation. While your primary focus will be designing new features and improving existing ones inside our B2B client portal, you will contribute to the ongoing evolution of the referral consumer journey (as seen on our client websites). You will also be involved in the design of our website, mention-me.com
- Collaborate with design, product, engineering and QA teams to define, develop and implement intuitive and elegant UI & UX solutions
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Turn ideas into tangible flows
- Create wireframes to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Design polished, high-fidelity mockups of your solutions
- Prototype solutions
- Present drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Conduct usability tests, evaluate user feedback
- Conduct research into best practices and industry trends
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Continuously evaluate, review and improve existing UI library
- Experience designing a data-driven software product (not just websites)
- Minimum 3 – 5 years in a UI/UX role
- Strong visual skills
- Ability to analyse complex data
- Problem-solving skills
- Expert in industry standard design, wireframing and prototyping tools
- A solid knowledge and experience of HTML, CSS and responsive design
- Experience in JS or other programming languages desirable
- Keen interest in best practices in UI, UX, accessibility and latest trends in web and appdesign
- Well organised and able to work well under pressure and against tight deadlines
- Good at receiving constructive feedback
- Able to communicate clearly and collaborate effectively
- Able to present and explain design solutions
- Team player and an all-round nice person (because we are all nice here!)
- A competitive package plus options in a growing startup
- Work in a great place. Join a team of committed, supportive, bright and driven people.
- We're big on personal development: we offer personal training and conference budgets, a mentoring programme and a personal challenge fund.
- We’re also keen on ambition and celebrating success. Amaze the team with something great and win an awesome prize in the monthly Wheel of Wow.
- We believe in keeping work and life in balance. We’re happy to chat about flexible working and working from home where it works for both parties. We offer a fortnightly personal hack day and free massages in the office every Thursday.
- 25 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Enhanced Parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- More perks than you can shake a stick at! Free fruit, snacks and every type of Teapigs under the sun; coffee galore, Friday drinks in the office and regular social stuff.
Mention Me works with over 300 brands in the UK and across the globe to deliver world class referral programs. Used by leading companies such as Farfetch, ZipCar, Ted Baker, Benefit Cosmetics and many more, we have been recognised by both Retail Week and Drapers as one of the best tech startups in 2016 and 2017; while earlier this year we won best Software-as-a-Service in the Digital Experience Awards.
Our entrepreneurial history is something that we are very proud of. Initially bootstrapped, we’ve grown to nearly 90 employees out of our own profits. In June of 2018 we raised $7 Million in funding to help us fuel the next phase of our growth. Our backers, Eight Roads Ventures, are a global venture capital firm and also investors in Alibaba, Made.com, Treatwell and Recurly.